How to reboot an Acer computer?
Posted by Dell Support on August 28, 2018
Rebooting your Acer either simply means restarting or if you want to get into the safe mode, so that the operating system loads a minimal user interface and only the necessary services and drivers are there for functioning. If you simply want to restart your computer or if you want to go into safe mode, simply go through the blog and you will get to know all about how to do the job.
- Try the following methods of Restarting your system:
- Go to start menu of your computer and then click on Restart.
- On the keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete simultaneously and then choose the Restart option.
- Press and then hold the power button of your computer. As the power loss will occur without warning to any software or hardware, so some data might get lost due to this. This method should only be taken into action when none of the other methods work for restarting.
- You can also unplug the power cord and then plug it back in this is also a risky hard power- down and should only be taken into action when the other methods fail to work.
- Now if you want to go to the safe mode then, during restarting your acer when you turn back on then press hold the F8 key immediately.
- On appearance of Advance Boot Options Screen, choose the Safe Mode using the arrow keys of computer and then press Enter.
- Insert a bootable system CD Drive or DVD in the disc drive and then restart your pc.
- Boot the computer using the disc by pressing any key.
If this does not work, make sure that CD or DVD that you used is good otherwise our technicians are always there to assist you. We are just a call away from you. You can reach at Acer customer support 1800-431-355.anytime and anywhere and seek support from us.
Back to Blog